Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 27 - Bio of the Lazy Weirdo

Bio of the Lazy Weirdo

I wield the dual blades Empathy and Wrath.
My favorite colors combine into indigo.

I think too much,
feel too deeply,
lust too hard,
love too frequently.

My greatest weakness is my own reflection.
Sleeping till noon is my hobby.
I love bourbon.

I am the world’s most anodyne supervillain.
** *


Posted to imaginary garden with real toads for the “Who are you?” Bio-prompt, Words Count With Mama Zen. We were asked to write a poetic bio in 50 words or less. This one is mine. Head over to the link to see what other poets shared, and show them some love, if you’d like to. No pressure.



8 comments:

  1. Ha.. I love the thought of an anodyne supervillain....maybe it's the bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just walked in from a long day...this made my evening
    Howls of laughter. What a great pic !
    Anodyne (hardly)
    Supervillain (definitely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A raunchy blurb that sings with wry humour. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A raunchy blurb that sings with wry humour. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dual swords are not for the faint-hearted to wield. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grit of you is the best:

    "I think too much,
    feel too deeply,
    lust too hard,
    love too frequently.

    My greatest weakness is my own reflection."

    ReplyDelete