Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Later

tumblr_m9h4ezAclt1qcxrpgo1_500

Later

 

Inkwell runs dry

Quill stressed, sated, at rest

Muscles, neurons, tranquil

 

Circle of wordsmiths

Encouraging, inspiring, feeding one another

My eternal gratitude

 

Funny thing is

After hemorrhaging words daily, I’m

Expressionless, empty, ended

 

I hate goodbyes

Its permanence greatly offends me

See you later

tumblr_mfxcmkaa0P1qfo270o1_r1_500

***

napo2014button2

NaPoWriMo Day 30 – Had a blast. Thanks everyone. To old and new poetic friends, this isn’t an ending; it’s the beginning of something new and exciting.

See you all on the trail.

3 comments:

  1. You need an "awesome" box for your reactions. Really nice wrap up to the month. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toodle loo . Thanks for a fun month. I'll send you a message in a bottle:) !

    ReplyDelete