Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Inner Circle

 

Inner Circle

 

I absorb all light

showing you exactly where

the traveled path ends

***

napo2014button2

NaPoWriMo Day 15 – a Senyru. It’s all I had time for today between work, home, and opening night of my Tuesday night flag football league. Plus I’m still pretty bummed about Seattle’s weather being  predictably uncooperative with last night’s blood moon. Well… not that bummed since we have another one coming in October, April 2015, and one more in September 2015.

I think I just have the blues in general. I call it my own personal “blue funk”, and it’s always here with me. I just tune it out better on most days, and I’ve had a string of bad days recently.

Anyway, welcome to the inner circle (the poem, that is). Sorry about the crummy lighting.

1 comment:

  1. Boo bad days! The senryu is amazing though. It makes me feel like crying a little.

    ReplyDelete