Monday, April 14, 2014

Blushing Moon

bloodMoon

Photo courtesy of space.com

Blushing Moon

 

When viewing the moon from Earth’s shadow

Lunar blush for lovers caught between

The light of every sunset is seen

As nature flirts with poetic flow

 

Light refracted through the cloudless sky

Kisses faces within darkened places

Darts within your smile; I see the traces

Reflected within your dreaming eyes

 

Drink with me this flask of blushing moon

Spilling it on everything we see

Fill our cups with light and laugh as we

Observe the pale rebirth from rose swoon

***

napo2014button2

NaPoWriMo Day 14 – Yeah, I guess you can say I might be slightly geeked about tonight’s lunar eclipse.

1 comment:

  1. "As nature flirts with poetic flow" ...Awesome! I wish we could have seen it here, but it was raining and overcast.

    ReplyDelete