Wednesday, April 10, 2013

At the Surface


At the Surface

You love me
Almost as much
As you love yourself
Almost as much
As you love pretending
To hate drama
But not quite as much
As you love to love
Drama

I love you
Almost as much
As I love firm breasts
Almost as much
As I love pretending
To love airheads
But not quite as much
As I hate talking to
Airheads

You love good men
Almost as much
As you love bad boys
Almost as much
As you love pretending
To hate hot boys
But not quite as much
As hot boys love
Themselves

I love your style
Almost as much
As I love your firm breasts
Almost as much
As I love pretending
To hate other firm breasts
But not quite as much
As I love, well you know
Really firm breasts

We love talking love
Almost as much
As we love talking trash
Almost as much
As we love pretending
To hate misunderstanding
But not quite as much
As we misunderstand
What love is


No comments:

Post a Comment