Thursday, April 05, 2012

On Time


On Time

That lady demands good lovin, and she ain't never late
I said that lady demands good lovin, and she ain't never late
But when I try to make time for sports on TV, she up and wanna show me the gate

Told her the Bulls were fightin the Celtics, and they need me to hoot and yell
Yeah, I told her the Bulls were fightin the Celtics, and they need me to hoot and yell
But she say unless them Bulls can arch my back like she can, them silly young fools can go to hell

Just a bit longer, babe, the game is almost at an end
Come on now, just a little bit longer, darlin, the game is almost at an end
But with the way you rubbin my shoulders, mama, it’s causin my will to bend

Don’t worry, love; it won’t bend too much
Doctor say we got about four hours on this thang!

The clock done ran out, I think it’s time for a lover’s creep
Ya hear me, love? I say the clock done ran out, I think it’s time for a lover’s creep
Looks like the clock done ran out on my old lady too, my baby’s sound asleep

Wake up, baby! I need you! Don’t make me show you the gate!
Shit! Where  the lotion at?

No comments:

Post a Comment